The (young) Michalski's

We are the 'Young' Michalski's. There are others, I just figured we could claim the 'Young' title . We are a happy little family, with our three kids and my high-school sweetheart as my husband.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Summer is finally here!

So June was a very busy month with working at the university for two departments and recruiting counselors for teen camp...like a thousand birthdays in my family..the end of the school year for my kids...
my sister and family arriving...being hit in the ANKLE with a baseball...(oh ya that's right...AGAIN I was unable to fulfill my goal..TC10km ~ I have learnt my lesson and will NOT play ball till AFTER the run next year!)...hmmmm what am I forgetting...Lacross tournaments for both boys every weekend of the month....





and a really sweet concert, Gwen Staffani!

It'a been alot of fun! I will chat again soon...(Ryan I will do my best to fulfill that pledge!) : ) Enjoy the Sunshine!

8 Comments:

Blogger elisa deanne said...

YES finally! I've been waiting by my computer day and night for an update!
You were so close to the stage, you should have broken though security and jumped on stage to bust a move!
I'll check back in a couple months for the next update!
R
Y
A
N

1:10 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

comment

12:10 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

fun summer! enjoy the rest of it... it's going by too quickly, eh?

4:41 PM  
Blogger Rachel H. said...

Ummm.....did you really do this August 1st??? Because I SWEAR I checked it last week... Perhaps my computer's on the blitz?

Great pics - especially the ones of the 3 crazy girls at Gwen.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Jane Schmidt said...

Hey Michalski's!!!

Rayael I check here every once in a while to get updates..but they are few and far between!

We're coming up in BC early December and want to come to the island for a night. Want to play with us?? Email me so we can work out the details.

Ciao,
jane (in CA)

2:45 PM  
Blogger Rayael said...

Jane! I think I've lost your email address...that would be so great to see you guys, and meet your precious little boy!! Can you email me? Are you on 'facebook'? You could try me that way too. xoxo

2:22 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

summer is over

12:04 AM  
Blogger Jane Schmidt said...

Hey Rayael -

I can't find your email either...

Here's mine schmidt46@sbcglobal.net

:)

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home