The (young) Michalski's

We are the 'Young' Michalski's. There are others, I just figured we could claim the 'Young' title . We are a happy little family, with our three kids and my high-school sweetheart as my husband.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

One of our Saturdays






So here's a snip of what we do on a Saturday.... you can add another game, a couple of Birthday parties, and two lacrosse events and there you have it. So for anyone who wonders why our yard looks like it could use a bit of love and attention.... you're Right!! I figure that when we are 'empty nesters' we will have the time then to make our yard look like I imagine it should. But until that time comes, we will continue to drink hot chocolate on the sidelines and giggle at how good 'they' are at sports.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel H. said...

YAY - first to comment!

Awesome pics.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Louise said...

Great pics! That's what our lives will soon be like! We just finished up skating lessons last night, hockey ends on the 31st and then... it's on to spring! Miles wants to do another round of skating lessons but I'd rather something "outdoorsie" for spring - I gave Ethan the option of soccer or baseball & he picked baseball :) We shall see! Did you know that we get to keep all receipts now (up to $500 per kid I think) to submit for income tax - it's all about promoting healthy kids & exercise :)

11:55 AM  
Blogger Elise said...

Okay - that's it! Aunt Elise needs to come watch some more Michalski Boys in action...in about 2 weeks! (that's when I'm off next!) *looks around* I've got my pompoms somewhere...

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

any new stuff?

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home