The (young) Michalski's

We are the 'Young' Michalski's. There are others, I just figured we could claim the 'Young' title . We are a happy little family, with our three kids and my high-school sweetheart as my husband.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Here's somethin' to make you giggle..

Oh yeah! Take a deep breath, this is a good one. There may be parts that are totally exaggerated...but there maybe parts that are very close to life. Have a great week! (Let me know what you think.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten B. said...

These guys are pretty funny! (Rachel had a link to another of their song, too).
I really like the Jenny/Hilarious Misunderstanding song.


PS - Any decision about the hoodie? Or have you worn it too much now and have to keep it? (I like it!)

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home