The (young) Michalski's

We are the 'Young' Michalski's. There are others, I just figured we could claim the 'Young' title . We are a happy little family, with our three kids and my high-school sweetheart as my husband.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What to do ...what to do...

Summer Fun
My Boys ~ w/teeth

Alright, so I've done some recent reading of my neighbor blog sites and have found that there are two types; 'What I'm up to' and 'What I'm thinking'. So the question is; am I a 'fufu' blogger or shall I open the 'vault' into my pearls of wisdom and ponderments? Well, Trisha and I were talking and....we sure like the ones with pictures. Hehehee. So I guess I'll continue being a 'fufu' writer and once in awhile I sneak in a 'pearl' for your life’s learning.

So tell me; Who is sick of the cleaning the same @#$# every day? I always get this way in the lull between Christmas and Spring. I start looking at different houses and wanting a change. Rachel has done this twice now in the past, is it five or six years. She has moved and renovated when I've been looking for the change she has gotten it. (I think without really looking for it!) Of course I'm thrilled and excited for her, and at times I'm glad it's her and not me. But I still find myself a bit antsy. At least these past few days it has been really nice and sunny, that sure helps. The problem too is that after Christmas you are trying to be extra good when it comes to 'Retail Therapy'. Reminding yourself that you really don't need it, but it would be so much fun. Last night I even dreamt that I was shopping!! I found some really great stuff! One thing was a really great dress that made me comment that I'd have to make sure to plan another Christmas party just to make sure I could wear that dress. That's ...pretty sad. Well I must run and work on my ‘edumakatium’. (My Interior Design course by correspondence.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Louise said...

My blog is a "mommy blog" but I do also include some of my stamping creations! Some people have a personal blog and then a separate one for their crafting... not me (throw it all in a blender)! Then there's the Bible College students & pastors who post sermons & "deep thoughts"...

As for the cleaning and "stuff" - I am so painfully with you! Only I'm probably in worse shape! The airhockey table is FULL of laundry, the Christmas stuff is at the foot of the basement stairs b/c I have to crawl under the crawlspace to put it back - sheer procrastination! But my biggest irritation right now is boys who PEE on bathroom floors & I get to always clean it!

Anyways - I like your blog style - you just need to do it more often :)

7:25 AM  
Blogger Rachel H. said...

This comment is to make you feel better about your 'lull' and the 'cleaning' issue. My new house is a pain in the you-know-what. It is almost finished, it looks terrible and I wished I had never done it.

There - do you feel any better?

If you want to know what I really think of course, read my blog !

LOVE YOU BUNDLES YOU CRAZY LOONEY-Friend! (you too Louise!)

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home