The (young) Michalski's

We are the 'Young' Michalski's. There are others, I just figured we could claim the 'Young' title . We are a happy little family, with our three kids and my high-school sweetheart as my husband.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Yes! I'm keeping it.

O.K. just so you know, I am keeping it. The tags were removed by my sweetie-pie (I never really call him that and well...that's that) quite sometime ago. I have liked it all along and had the post with the 'give me your options' so that I was just throwing it out there that if it was horrid that I would be proven wrong...

I had my hair done the other day (cut and color) and just as I was about to leave the girlfriend of my hairdresser came in wearing the same 'scuba' as mine. I made a comment to that and he then told me this; He was looking for that one for his girlfriend, and it's pretty rare they only made a certain amount of them and they are being sold on ebay for like $200.00! Heheehe. That is a pretty fun tidbit of information.


So, I worked four days in a row. All I have to say is how blessed I am to not have to do that all the time! Of course here and there is great for me, and the $$$ isn't bad either. I just felt sooo rushed with the time I had with my kids. (Valentine's day, soccer practices, lacrosse practices, homework, what am I forgetting?) And my home looks like a bomb went off in it. So to all you mom's out there who do that all the time: YOU ARE AMAZING!! And I'll pray for you!


Here's my Sleeping Princess after her 4th Birthday (Last summer). I just figured it went with my being so tired after my week. By the way this is what Chloe wants to be when she gets big; A Princess. Her brothers a Dentist and an Engineer....Chloe you already are a princess. (Without the syndrome) xoxoxo

4 Comments:

Blogger Elise said...

oh i LOVE that picture of Chloe!! Someone could make a card out of that...something about shopping til you drop...or partying til you drop...you're the creative one - I'll leave it in your hands!

12:42 AM  
Blogger Louise said...

Good good! My sister in law saw it too and loved it :) Very cute pic of Chloe! How nice to have a little girly girl in the house!

3:15 PM  
Blogger elisa deanne said...

hey hot stuff,
love your little family!
Hopefully we'll see you guys this weekend.
later,
elisa

1:03 PM  
Blogger Louise said...

March 10 - I saw someone wearing "it" at Chapters tonight so thought of you :)Aren't you touched?!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home